Lines: Marble Touch, Studio Dream, Soft Vintage, Marco, Capital, Atlas.
Reserved for the highest quality part of the hide, the bags made with this leather are part of the higher end part of our collection. It is the most natural looking leather with the surface characteristic still exhibiting. The leather is treated with aniline, an aromatic organic compound. Its main attribute is to protect the hide with a very light and translucent pigment surface coating. The natural characteristics such as pores, scars, appearance and texture, are preserved.
However, aniline does not protect the leather against damages caused by rain, light, scratches and rubbing. The full-grain leather bags will develop a rich patina over time, which give them an authentic and unique look.
• The light and bright colors are sensitive to light due to the pigments used. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight; it will alter the color.
• Avoid prolonged contact with materials that can bleed on the leather (other leathers, jeans and some clothing), especially on light colors.
• Dark and bright colors may come off on clothes.
• Protect the bag from humidity and light.
• We recommend using the LANCASTER cleansing milk and the LANCASTER moisturizing balm to protect the leather and enhance the luster.
• Apply a waterproof spray specially on light colors (optional).
Line: Parisienne Garance & Velours, Vendôme.
The suede is a leather with a soft finish. It is made with the underside of the leather. It is less resistant than the classic leather, but its apppreciated for its soft touch and Suediney.
• All suede leathers are not guaranteed colorfast. It is recommendeed not to wear these natural leathers with light-colored clothing.
• Protect the bag from humidity and rain with a waterproof spray
• Remove surface dirt with a suede brush
Leather with pattern: printed or embossed
Line: Exotic Croco
After being treated, dyed and coated with aniline, the texture of the leather is embossed to obtain a Croco or Python pattern. For even more depth and realism, it is hand painted. The final result is a real illusion.